BOTOX® & Dysport® – Beachwood, OH
Say Goodbye to Signs of Aging
Aging is a perfectly natural part of life. However, some people may see the signs of aging more clearly than others. If you want to turn time back to when you had a smooth, youthful appearance, we may be able to help! At Orange Place Family Dentistry, we offer BOTOX® & Dysport® to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and find lines. To learn more about how you can say goodbye to signs of aging, give us a call to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Orange Place Family Dentistry For BOTOX® & Dysport®?
- Close Attention to Detail
- Experienced Cosmetic Dentists
- State of the Art Technology
What Are BOTOX® & Dysport®?
BOTOX® and Dysport® are both diluted forms of a bacteria known as botulinum toxin. The dilute can be injected into overworked muscles that have scrunched up, created lines and wrinkles, to help them relax. These can both be used as a treatment for chronic migraines and TMD (temporomandibular joint dysfunction) as well. When injected into spasming or damaged muscles, BOTOX prevents unconscious movements that can cause severe pain and slow the healing process. Results usually take somewhere between 5 to 10 days to become apparent and last between three and six months.
Who is a Good Candidate for BOTOX® & Dysport®?
Patients who have certain neuromuscular diseases, skin disorders, or deep facial scars may not be the best candidates for BOTOX® and Dysport®. During your consultation, we will discuss a variety of factors that will contribute to whether you make a good candidate. Typically, an ideal candidate is in their late 20s or older and is looking to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Here are some issues that BOTOX® and Dysport® can address:
- Crow’s feet
- Lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Muscle spasms
- Smoker’s lines around the lips
- Lines in the corners of the mouth
The Benefits of BOTOX® & Dysport®
There are many reasons why patients choose BOTOX® and Dysport®. Here are just a handful of them:
- Quick Results: Some patients call these treatments “lunchtime facelifts” because they can be completed in as little as little as 20 minutes. Results are noticeable in five to ten days.
- Delicate Effects: Lots of patients worry that getting BOTOX® or Dysport® injections will look obvious. The effects of BOTOX® and Dysport® are actually subtle, delicate, and enhance your youthful appearance.
- Non-Surgical: Instead of an invasive surgical procedure, BOTOX® and Dysport® are scalpel-free and require little to no recovery time.
- Lasting Results: The effects of BOTOX® and Dysport® typically last between three to six months.
- Cost-Effective: BOTOX® and Dysport® injections are a cost-effective way to enhance your appearance.
Why See a Dentist for BOTOX® & Dysport®?
Dentists have completed countless years of education and specialized training that makes them highly familiar with the structure of the face and the way that facial muscles interact with each other. Ultimately, BOTOX® and Dysport® injections are just an extension of their everyday work. Plus – you can’t beat the convenience of being able to receive a cleaning and checkup alongside BOTOX® or Dysport® all under one roof!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services